A 1-stop vitamin that covers all women's health needs
When the speed of modern life and age start to influence you in a way that you become tired, sleepless and lethargic, that means that your body needs an optimum supply of vitamins and minerals. This especially could be true if you're a woman. For women in reproductive age, it's essential to replenish iron and other ingredients that are lost during menstruation, through a life-changing mix of vitamins and minerals.
What is Balance Living Women's Multivitamin?
Balance Living Women's Multivitamin is an organic complex that contains all the essential vitamins, minerals and microelements specially adapted to the female organism. A proportionate intake of these substances is a necessary prerequisite for maintaining the health, good general state of the body and working ability. One Balance Living Women's Multivitamin supports the daily need for energy, healthy cells metabolism and maintenance of youthful appearance.
Why should you use Balance Living Women's Multivitamin?
Balance Living Women's Multivitamin capsules are small but mighty and are tailored to the needs of you dear lady. These contain a combination of vitamins and minerals in the amounts necessary for the optimal functioning of all organs and systems in the body. It supports the active life of each woman with an emphasis on pregnant women, career women, and women in sports.
But that's not all.
- Stunning, breathtaking and elegant...these are the words that every lady wants to hear about herself. If you're a lady, Balance Living has all that you could ask for in multivitamin. B12, folic acid and a ton of biotin will help you to maintain or upgrade the look of your hair and nails.
- A dream product for women with PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome) who may have infrequent or prolonged menstrual periods. Vitamin D and calcium supplementation in women with PCOS could result in the beneficial effects on menstrual regularity and ovulation.
- Get your energy back to get back to your boss! Balance Living is hoping to help women who are experiencing low energy. It's loaded with a fruit and vegetable blend; this multivitamin for women has over 20 vitamins and minerals in every serving. Green tea, blueberry extract, spirulina, and echinacea are just a few of the ingredients listed.
- If you're having digestive problems, Balance Living is gentle enough for you to take on an empty stomach, even if you have gastrointestinal issues. With nutrients like B-vitamins, chromium, and iron, this multivitamin complex supports your metabolism and helps convert your food into energy. Take this once a day along with a balanced diet and exercising regularly.
- Your next step to arm yourself against the flu could be in the bottle of Balance Living. With the ingredients like goldenseal and garlic remain worry-free because it will guard you against the common cold, upper respiratory tract infections, as well as stuffy nose and hay fever. Their high antimicrobial and antiseptic action leave no room for microbes.
- You're kicking 70! Knock out everybody's mind and leave them wondering. These capsules have the B-6 boost that women over 50 need to maintain a healthy immune system, as well as a calcium boost to promote bone health and protect against, i.e., osteoporosis. It's GMO-free, all natural formula that has a smooth coating for easier swallowing.
Because of the mix of natural ingredients, multivitamins are not expected to cause side effects, but can include some weird taste or can upset your stomach.
Balance Living Women's Multivitamin. So you can ace the physical exam results.
Vitamin A; comes in the form of retinol, an antioxidant that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. It practically changes the skin structure by softening it.
Vitamin B complex; consists of 8 vitamins that participate in over 300 enzymatic reactions in our body. Most B vitamins affect the increase in energy and a good mood as well as proper sleep and a healthy appetite. It's needed for normal cell division, especially during pregnancy.
Vitamin C; is crucial for the body and plays an essential role in maintaining healthy and elastic skin. It achieves stopping and even erasing signs of aging on your face.
Vitamin D; is an antioxidant that neutralizes the action of free radicals and helps the skin regenerate after exposure to the sun or cold. It calms redness and hydrates. Vitamin D attains calcium absorption and thus acts directly on bone density and prevention of osteoporosis, especially pronounced
Vitamin E; it protects the skin and body from the harmful effects of oxidative stress, which prevents premature aging.
Zinc; apart from acting on beauty, zinc is also crucial for immunity, proper work of reproductive organs, and also helps in the (pre) menstrual disorders.
Calcium; When it arrives in the bones, calcium is linking to phosphorus, resulting in the formation of nutrients that give the bones their structure and strength.
Magnesium; with its action on the muscular but also the nervous system helps by significantly reducing, PMS's unpleasant part of the month. It reduces symptoms such as mood swings, tension, nervousness, headache...
Selenium: protects the cells from oxidation, and it prevents premature aging of the skin, muscles and the brain.
Copper gluconate: plays a role in producing red blood cells and maintaining nerve cells and the immune system. Helps the body to form collagen and absorb iron.
Manganese; promotes bone metabolism, create essential enzymes for bones structure.
Chromium picolinate; effective at improving the body's response to insulin or lowering blood sugar
Wild yam extract, Red clover extract, Cranberry extract... for symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes; for breast pain or tenderness (mastalgia), and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Goldenseal root, Echinacea, Spirulina, Garlic; Anti-flu properties. It can effectively kill bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, yeasts, and molds,
Green tea, Cinnamon bark extract, Blueberry extract, Grape seed extract, currant fruit extract, Pomegranate fruit extract; packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which minimize the cell damage that may lead to heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, and other diseases.