You wish that you knew about this product 20 years ago
Collagen is a protein that is found almost everywhere in the human body - in muscles, bones, skin, blood vessels, and tendons and keeps everything together. Many signs of aging, such as wrinkles, drying of the skin and joint pain due to weaker or worn cartilage is in the direct connection due to a less exudation of collagen.
What is Balance Living Collagen Complex?
Balance Living Collagen complex provides the essential substances needed to supplement and regenerate collagen in all tissues. It is a very complex protein, composed of as many as 19 amino acids. which give cells the support and cares for tissue stability by traveling through the bloodstream and accumulating where collagen is most needed.
Why should you use Balance Living Collagen Complex?
The product contains HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN peptides - specific amino acids, which are very important for the proper construction of collagen fibers. The patented collagen form of
Balance Living reduces wrinkles, improves tensile and elasticity of the skin.
Just put it in your morning coffee or tea, and you can start a day by getting these fantastic benefits:
- Never again hide your eyes or your butt. Look hydrated instead of ashy & dry. How we age, the production of collagen falls. It's also noticeable on the eyes - its loose skin- it's getting more wrinkles and no elasticity. Increasing collagen levels may help your skin look sturdier and smoother, and the skin cells can be regenerated and repaired naturally. Having cellulite? Collagen will tighten your tush too. Make your skin soft, supple, and much firmer over your whole body.
- Are you a really good friend with pain killers? Joint pains happen when we lose collagen, so our tendons and ligaments begin to move difficult, which leads to stiffness and swollen joints. With its smooth structure that covers and holds our bones together, collagen will give you the ability to move again without pain.
- Get your IBS episodes cut in its root! The most significant digestive benefit of consuming collagen is that it helps the formation of connective tissue and therefore clogs and cures the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract. Collagen supplementation can help treat intestinal disorders, such as permeable bowel syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, GERB, Crohn's disease, and ulcerative colitis.
- Increasing collagen can help stimulate metabolism in the conversion of essential nutrients. One of the most essential roles of the collagen is the conversion of glucose into the energy that feeds the muscle cells. Muscle maintenance is crucial especially if you're a fitness fan because it helps to maintain the body's position, bone health and burn more calories.
- Work up your way up on a treadmill or in your bedroom, no matter how old you are! Proline is needed to repair tissues within the joints and arteries, and it also helps in controlling blood pressure. As part of the collagen that is inside the joints, proline relieves the effects of vibration or shock on your body and helps you to maintain the health of the cardiovascular system by preventing the arteries from clogging up from the dangerous plaque.
- You are suffering from extremely sensitive acne/rash/infection-prone skin, have thin hair, and now you are unsure of how well this product will work for you? This protein is the construction material of our nails, hair, and teeth. Adding collagen to your everyday diet can help your nails get stronger and prevent hair loss. One study has shown that collagen may be a potential treatment for hair loss and other skin-related illnesses.
Suggested serving size is 1-2 scoops a day. If you're thinking of going above that, we recommend consulting your doctor first.
See your mirror reflection unchanged in the years to come with Balance Living Collagen complex.
- Premium Collagen: Collagen is an essential protein responsible for the health of skin, nails, hair, and joints.
- Collagen peptides: Proteins that originate from collagen and are made of amino acids. They act as messengers to the cells and trigger the synthesis and reorganization of new fibers, thereby supporting your tissue structure.