Ashwagandha - an inconspicuous plant in which wonders are hidden
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), is a natural source of energy that has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. It belongs to adaptogenic - plants that promote the organism's resistance to disease, physical and mental health, and, depending on when it's taken, has different functions. During the day, gives your body energy, and at bedtime, it relaxes you and soothes the tense of nerves.
What is Balance Living Ashwagandha?
Balance Living Ashwagandha pure is a dietary supplement intended for improving feelings of physical and mental well-being. Furthermore, Ashwagandha promotes relaxation and a sense of spiritual satisfaction, while at the same time achieving a tonic and adaptogenic health effect of women and men.
Why should you use Balance Living Ashwagandha?
Balance Living Ashwagandha pure which is organically grown and USDA certified is made by grounding whole roots (not extracts), so it provides a complete blend of all beneficial ingredients from Ashwagandha. We also take special care that no harmful chemicals are added during the process of drying and production. Black pepper is added to help improve the absorption of the Ashwagandha so that you can get full benefits.
In addition to the usual use it has been proven to help in:
- 50 shades of the thyroid. In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is traditionally used as an adaptogen, which in the case of thyroid health problems means having a positive effect on hormone secretion in both directions. If thyroid, for example, produces too many hormones, Ashwagandha inhibits their formation and another way around.
- Start visiting 'la, la land' again. Ashwagandha quells anxious thoughts and allows the mind to become quiet. These anxiolytic effects are achieved by activating signals via the GABA receptors. When these receptors are enabled, it results in feelings of peace and relaxation. The central nervous system is mildly sedative, and you can have peace and firm sleep.
No more fragmented sleep patterns or awakenings.
- Any question sent to you was like someone is threatening you with a gun? Anxiety and panic attacks could do that. By supporting the proper running of the adrenal glands, and improving brain function, Balance Living Ashwagandha pure can be used for many years as a remedy for anxiety-induced insomnia, and stress, so stop avoiding contact with people and feel calm and motivation.
- Monkey see monkey do. In addition to positive effects on health, the positive impact that the root extract of Ashwagandha has on muscle mass and strength in adult men is confirmed. Namely, the results of the 8-week study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition confirmed the positive effects of this plant. Also, antioxidant action helps fight against free radicals, and their damage in the muscles has anti-inflammatory activity and reduces lactic acid.
Alexander the Great and his army drank wine from Ashwagandha to increase their energy and strength and to cure many diseases.
( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26609282 )
- Have you been going through some hard times but not getting hard? Ashwagandha has a long history in traditional medicines as an aphrodisiac, dating back to writings of the ancient Indian Kama Sutra. Studies show that Ashwagandha can stimulate the production of DHEA, a precursor to testosterone. It's because Balance Living Ashwagandha is a super premium blend of herbal sexual enhancers produced to boost fertility and promote hormonal balance making you ready “to go”!
- Ladies are not left out either. Balance Living Ashwagandha pure stimulates the work of female reproductive organs by reducing inflammation and increasing fertility.
- Ashwagandha improves appetite and digestion and helps with cramps in the stomach. It acts as a tonic for the heart; it is useful in hypertension and recommended for people with high blood pressure, rapid heart rate, and bad blood circulation.
- It works well on respiratory organs too by helping the body to get rid of excess mucus; so it's recommended for people who have asthmatic and lung conditions.
Capsules are not recommended for mothers to be and people who use corticosteroid drugs or other thyroid medicines.
Balance your response to stress and anxiety with BALANCELIVING Ashwagandha pure.
- Ashwagandha; The main active substances in the root are a variety of steroidal lactones (also called withanolides), alkaloids and saponins which are responsible for helping the body improve the ability to withstand physical efforts, as well as various types of psychological stress. This plant effectively treats current health problems such as fatigue, chronic illness, impotence, and memory impairment.
- Black pepper; although known as a flavoring spice, Black pepper improves the way we absorb nutrients, enhances digestive secretions, digestive enzymes, and gut bacteria health.